FireShot Pro gives you all the tools you need to create amazing web page screenshots. Capture web pages and enhance them with effects, add highlights, arrows, and text annotations. Then, share your creations instantly with anyone.
Give your ideas clarity and make your communication more efficient. Start using FireShot Pro today!
Here is my Tutorial How to Make Fireshot Free to Pro for Free! Just follow my instructions and make it pro.
1) Open Firefox and Install Fireshot free version. If you already installed free version then follow step 2.
2) In Firefox address bar write about:config and click “I’ll be careful, I promise!”
3) Now in search write “fireshot” and press enter
4) Now find fireshot.fsAPINotification and double click to it for make value false
Find again fireshot.isProMode and double click to it for make value true
Find again fireshot.isRegistered and double click to it for make value true
See my Screenshot for details
5) if you haven’t fireshot.fsAPINotification then please follow the steps:
a) click mouse right button anywhere in about:config . then select New > boolean . see image
b) now enter preference name: fireshot.fsAPINotification and click ok.
c) now select false and press ok. that’s it.
6) Now Restart your firefox. Now see your fireshot icon should be change pink to sky blue. Hurry! Now you are a fireshot permanent pro version user.
If you enjoy my article please share it with friends.
UPDATE (30-04-2014): Currently this tricks not work with newer of firebug. if you want to use pro version of firebug please use firebug older version (maybe: v.0.98.51 or older)
My version of FireFox:
My FireShot Version:
UPDATE (08 August 2014):
Download Fireshot older vesion from here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/fireshot/versions/
Download Firefox older vesion from here: http://www.filehippo.com/download_firefox/history/
( Use it in your own Risk )